Knowing how hard it is when you move to another country, I’ve taken on board comments from people I’ve met over the years, that there is a lack of people available to help, from finding a property; advising on the right locations; assisting with broadband providers; the best energy providers, banks, leisure activities; and in providing general information about living in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas. I can alleviate the stress of a relocation by providing a bespoke service as listed below:
- Initial consultation by phone to build a picture of your requirements;
- Advice on areas – clients have found this invaluable as certain areas may sound appropriate but those with local knowledge know that they are not particularly desirable areas to live in, or do not have good schools etc close at hand.
- Research of available properties on the market.
- Providing you with a short-list of appropriate properties for viewing.
- Viewing properties.
- Providing feedback on short-listed properties.
- Arranging appointments and accompanying you to view selected properties.
- Assist with application process with landlord/letting agent;
- Research of area around chosen accommodation and provision of details of leisure activities, medical and dental facilties, school and preschools, local council information etc.
- Provide transportation to the property when you come to move in, take time to show you how things work and settling you in.